1/13/11

Instant Messenger FAIL

We've all had these... moments when things just come out wrong. It's even better when they're caught on Instant Messenger. I thought I'd share a few of my personal favorites of my recent FAILS.

(3:07 PM) Adcock, Cynthia: F****** told me to buy you with my questions
(3:09 PM) Adcock, Cynthia: oops bug you
(3:09 PM) Adcock, Cynthia: not buy you
(3:12 PM) Adcock, Cynthia: just to be clear... I don't want to buy you.

(10:27 AM) (Boss): So, after you complete the first portion of the project you'll email it to the rest of the team for feedback. Then, use your best judgment and see where we are time-wise and make any necessary edits. Sound good?
(10:27 AM) Adcock, Cynthia: go tit
(10:28 AM) Adcock, Cynthia: OMG... got it. got it. got it. got it.

And now I'll leave you with a link to one of my personal fave blogs: 


Happy Thursday!

1 comment: